|| Shirohato Co.,Ltd
|Date of Enactment:
|| 2nd August 2005
||1st December 2012
Data Privacy and protection is of the utmost importance to us at Shirohato.
We strictly manage and protect data obtained from customers, visitors to the site, business partners, affiliates and employees.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data covers all data collected by Shirohato.
Personal data includes, but is not limited to names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
2. Purpose of Personal Data
Personal data collected by Shirohato may be used for the following purposes:
- Shipping, product support, advertisement, answering queries etc.
- Marketing analysis, research, statistic reports
- Credits, claims and financial transactions
3. Providing Personal Data
Providing Shirohato with personal data is optional and not a prerequisite of using the site.
However, personal data may be required to access or fully utilize certain areas or features of the site, as well as purchase goods.
4. Data Protection
- Shirohato will take the necessary action in order to prevent the use of personal data for purposes other than for which it was intended.
- Shirohato will implement the necessary measures to ensure data protection and accuracy.
Inaccurate data will be corrected and updated.
- Measures will also be taken to prevent data loss and destruction.
- Personal data will be managed in accordance with Japanese law and rules and regulations set forth by the Japanese government.
- Data management system will be used to ensure the protection of personal data.
The system will be continually revised and improved to ensure optimal protection.
- Shirohato will promptly address any requests, claims, queries or worries customers may have about personal data.
Personal data collected by Shirohato will not be shared with third party companies unless:
- Permission has been obtained to use the data.
- Required to do so by law.
- Required in order to protect the life, or assets of an individual.
- Required to do so in the interest of public safety.
- Taken over by a company or the company is inherited by a family member of the current owner.
In the event of a takeover, personal information will only be used for the purposes outlined in the ‘Purpose of Personal Data’ section.
- Required to settle payment through Net Protections,Inc.
In this case, information is sent electronically.
- Please turn on cookies and Java Script when using our site for a smooth experience.
*Please note that cookies are required to be turned on in order to make a purchase.
- Site can be viewed even if cookies are dsabled
*Disabling cookies may cause some parts of the site to be displayed incorrectly.
Our global site uses a web beacon to analysis how the site is utilized by visitors.
This data is used to help improve the quality of the site in order create the ultimate shopping experience for the customer.
Data and statistics collected are used only for analytical purposes and not to indentify individual customers or visitors to the site.